Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Past Diets May Have Been Harmful To Your Weight Loss...

With every New Year comes new resolutions, and very often these resolutions involve weight loss and the best ways to diet. Interestingly, a number of questions have recently come to the National Metabolic and Longevity Research Center regarding past diets. People are curious to know if their past dieting habits were harmful.

To tell the truth, there are many harmful weight loss “solutions” out there, and when it comes to losing weight, people seem willing to try just about anything.

Here are a few questions that seem to keep cropping up:

Q: “I’ve been eating nothing but protein, thinking it’s the best way to lose weight. But now I’m afraid I might have done some irreversible damage to my body. Can I fix this?”

A: Don’t worry! You can change things, and it’s not that hard. Discontinue the high protein diet and reintroduce vegetables and fruit. Keep your calorie intake at a reasonable level. You’ll find that many of the adverse effects will go away.

Q: “I’ve tried every diet out there to lose weight….Atkins, Hollywood, you name it. Have I done internal harm?”

A: Fad diets are bad news. Miracle drinks that melt away your extra weight don’t exist. The first thing I’m going to tell you to do is STOP THAT FAD DIET.

There, now that I have your attention, I’ll tell you how to live healthy. It’s simple, really. Eat vegetables, preferably raw, and plenty of them. When you eat meat, eat poultry, tuna, and egg whites. Eating healthy can undo much of the damage these so called miracle diets create.

Q: “I know what I’m doing is harmful to my body, but if I change my diet now, I’m sure I’m going to gain all the weight back. What can I do?”

A: The diet you are on is unhealthy and dangerous. We need to change that, and I can teach you how to boost your metabolism and lose weight the natural way. You can look good and feel good. And that’s what it’s important!

To Learn More : CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment